IT Sales Representative International - Tilburg
NetMatch is an innovative solutions provider for companies in the travel industry.
NetMatch is a fast-growing Dutch software company with more than 50 employees and offices in Tilburg (The Netherlands), Cluj-Napoca (Romania) and since 2009 also in Amsterdam. The company can be ranked among the leaders in providing ‘Travel Technology Solutions’ in Europe and has a solid customer portfolio.
To be able to further penetrate and develop the European market NetMatch is looking for an IT Sales Representative International operating from the Tilburg office.
Working at NetMatch
… means working in a dynamic, internationally oriented environment. You work together with enthusiastic colleagues in an informal atmosphere and focused on innovation. This requires flexibility and teamwork since everyone here works with great passion to ensure a prosperous future of the company and of our customers. Among the NetMatch clients are large tour operators, such as the Sundio Group, ANWB (The Netherlands) and Hotelplan Group, KUONI and TUI Cruises (international).
Create and implement the sales- and marketing strategy for NetMatch targeting the European market. Put NetMatch on the map so we will be known as the innovative software solution provider for the travel industry. Identify and inform target audience about features and benefits of our services and the competitive advantages they deliver. Generate sales leads and new business opportunities as well as increasing awareness within the European travel community.
- Help create marketing and sales strategy in cooperation with the management;
- Implement plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the designated marketing area;
- Generate leads and develop new business through online marketing activities, sales calls & blitzes, telemarketing, and direct marketing campaigns across Europe;
- (help) Develop appealing content to communicate the companies vision and values, as well as product- and services descriptions throughout different communication channels;
- Build key relationships in the community at networking functions and events to strengthen partnerships and exposure.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and marketing activities;
- Provide timely feedback to management regarding performance;
- Conduct product presentations and assist in preparation of RFP responses, proposals and presentations;
- Maintains contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction;
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- Self-directed but ability to collaborate in teams;
- Initiative taker in proposing and implementing solutions;
- Target driven;
- Fluent in Dutch and English. Good knowledge of German;
- Knowledge of and affinity towards e-business concepts and technology;
- Experience in dealing with medium and large, complex organizations;
- Experience in all aspects of Supplier Relationship Management;
- Good understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements;
- Willingness to travel.
Salary & secondary employment conditions
- Between € 3.000,- and € 4.500 euro gross per month;
- 25 vacation days;
- Travel expenses;
- Easily accessible from public transport;
- Expenses compensation;
- Training budget.
Come, join our team and apply now
Mail your application including your curriculum vitae and a letter of motivation to email@example.com.
For further information contact Eric van der Hout, NetMatch CEO, at +31(13)5811088.
Send this job to a friend!
Do you know the perfect person for this job, send him or her an e-mail.
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.